Bride to Be
Bride To Be Magazine Blog

May 17, 2011

Meet our bride to be blogger...


Writing by day, bridal blogging by night!
Who I am? Well if you knew that…you know how that line goes. But what I can say, I’m a journalist, Carrie Bradshaw wannabe. And since getting engaged, I’m a bride-to-be, trying to keep the bridezilla in me under-wraps. Trust me from what I share in this blog, I need a bigger cage!

My fiancé is in finance. He always has been, and when it comes to the wedding, he’s very involved. That’s right, Mr. Finance likes to get creative. We’ve been together for almost a decade (one year shy), it started at the end of high-school. As a couple, we’ve gone through 3 uni degrees, 11 jobs, 4 overseas holidays, good times and some bad – this wedding planning will only make us stronger. Right?

1 comment:

  1. I have been with my finace for 5 years (engaged for 1). I wanted to elope but HE wants to have the big church wedding (his parent's influence!). We have finally agreed on a venue - Port Douglas. A destination wedding is like eloping and we are marrying in St Mary's by the Sea - kind of like a church. Looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete